Brinjal Stir Fry is the nomero uno that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a comfort meal. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on preparing a comforting Brinjal Stir Fry.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal stir fry recipe. To cook brinjal stir fry you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Brinjal Stir Fry:
- Provide 1 of . Brinjal – 250gm.
- Take 2 of . Onion – 1 chopped finely.
- Take 3 of . Garlic – 4 crushed.
- Provide 4 of . Turmeric – a pinch.
- Get 5 of . Coriander powder – 1 tbsp.
- Provide 6 of . Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
- Get 7 of . Fennel seed powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 8 of . Salt – as needed.
- Prepare 9 of . Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Take 10 of . Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Use 11 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Brinjal Stir Fry:
- 1. Wash the brinjal and cut it into cubes and keep aside in water. 2. Heat oil in kadai add cumin seeds followed by curry leaves and crushed garlic. Once garlic done add chopped onion. Add salt..
- 3. Now add brinjal and saute nicely in oil. Now add turmeric, coriander, red chilli and fennel powders to this. Don't add water just saute in the masalas until done completely. 4. Adjust salt and serve hot with rice or roti..
Brinjal is one of the low calorie vegetable when it comes with antioxidants, magnesium but it takes a lot of oil. To prepare brinjal-onion stir fry, I have used long green brinjals. But you can use any brinjal. Soak the cut brinjals in water to remove the bitterness. Stir in the slurry and return the brinjal to the pan; stir-fry for a minute or two, just..
Recipe : Brinjal Stir Fry
being truly a healthful eater requires you to eventually become both educated and smart about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced diet and moderate eating, composed of healthy meals at least three times every day. Healthy eaters eat many different types of foods, not limiting themselves to a special food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a lot of leeway. You might eat too much or not enough, consume foods which are occasionally more or less nutritionally beneficial. But, you always need to fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep both your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is actually a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after their eating using solid conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious about the things they eat, and understand the consequence that it will have in their bodies.
Whenever somebody is unable to take charge of their eating, they are also likely to get out of control along with different features of life too. They might wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, going to bed later and later.
You should always remember that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Nutritious eating is just a way of life, some thing which you could perform to enhance the body or your lifestyle. In the event you’ve considered making your life simpler, healthful eating is just the place to get started . You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After reading this procedure, now you are set to be able to produce your first incredible Brinjal Stir Fry and be a part of the few people that can make the special Brinjal Stir Fry. If you wish that your friends can also cook a perfect Brinjal Stir Fry or even to cook the extra delicious Brinjal Stir Fry for you, dont forget to share this site to them.