Mexican/salsa cube steak is the nomero uno that comes to most people’s thought when it comes to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to provide you procedures on serving a appetizing Mexican/salsa cube steak.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican/salsa cube steak recipe. You can cook mexican/salsa cube steak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Mexican/salsa cube steak:
- Use 4 pieces of tenderized Cube steak.
- Get 2 cups of salsa. Any kind that suits your fancy. I use pace mild because it’s cheap and not spicy.
- Get 2 cups of Cheddar Colby cheese shredded or sliced.
- Use of Oil. Any kind.
- Use of Kosher salt.
- You need of Pepper.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Mexican/salsa cube steak:
- Ok. Did you read the recipe? Did you go to the grocery store? Do you Have all your ingredients? If the answer is yes then let’s START..
- Here we go. Pat dry your cube steak. Dry. You don’t want to steam them you want to brown them. And because they are naturally wet that is a little more difficult..
- Heat your frying pan. No oil. Not yet..
- Generously salt and pepper both sides..
- Add the Oil to your hot pan. About 2-3 tablespoons. Add the pieces of meat one at a time and be careful not to splash oil on your self. Sear for several minutes until brown..
- Turn over steak and brown on the other side. Don’t turn the heat on the pan down. At this point you may have some liquid in the pan. That’s ok. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add salsa and a 1/2 cup water. I live at high altitude with low humidity So I have to add a little more water..
- Cook at medium heat (a soft boil) for 35 to 45 minutes. it looks weird I know but don’t lose faith..
- Remove cover and cook off excess liquid – So that you have kind of a thickened red gravy. Don’t leave the room. It goes fast when it starts to cook off..
- Add the cheese and melt for 2 minutes. You can really use any cheese. And that’s it! Meat and salsa in an intimate beautiful relationship..
- I serve with mashed potatoes and sour cream. But you could serve it with rice, tortillas, bread or whatever..
- Enjoy yourself. Smile and be happy and your food will taste better. Really. 😁.
Pour the flour onto a shallow plate and press the steaks into the flour; shake off the excess flour. Heat the oil in a large skillet with lid over medium-high heat. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Salsa cube steaks – allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Salsa cube steaks – allrecipes.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. It uses cube steak, with a taco twist.
Recipe : Mexican/salsa cube steak
Being a healthy eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthful foods at least three days each day. Healthy eaters eat many unique sorts of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a significant lot of leeway. You might eat too far or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally less or more wholesome. However, you always need to fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep your mind and body strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their ingestion with solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always conscious of what they eat, and also understand the result it will have in their bodies.
Whenever some one is not able to take control of these eating, they are also likely to escape control with different elements of life too. They are able to end up spending a lot, talking too much, even going to bed later and after.
You should always remember that restricting food whatsoever is always a terrible thing. Healthy eating is a way of life, some thing that you can perform to boost your body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your own life simpler, healthful eating is just the spot to start. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, along with your family.
After seeing this instruction, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first extraordinary Mexican/salsa cube steak and be a chunck of the minority people that can prepare the marvelous Mexican/salsa cube steak. If you hope that your friends can also serve a perfect Mexican/salsa cube steak or even to make the extra delicious Mexican/salsa cube steak for you, dont hestitate to share this recipe to them.