Chana Dal Halwa is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to provide you steps on cooking a appetizing Chana Dal Halwa.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal halwa recipe. To cook chana dal halwa you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Chana Dal Halwa:
- Use 1/2 kg of Bengal Gram or Chana Dal.
- Get 3/4 cup of Ghee.
- Take 1/4 cup of Almonds slivered.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cashewnuts chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take 1/2 litre of Full fat milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Chana Dal Halwa:
- First of all, add washed and cleaned Daal to a pressure cooker with Milk and little water. Pressure cook for 6-7 whistles. Let the pressure settle down completely before opening the lid. Now add it to a wide vessel. Add Cardamom powder and Sugar.
- Mix well and cook on a low heat. Keep stirring in between. Add Ghee and the slivered nuts too. Keep cooking until the Sugar dissolves and the Halwa is roasted well. This takes a lot of time as the raw smell has to go fully. Stay safe and use hand gloves to protect you from the spills and bubbling of the Halwa..
- When Ghee starts appearing all over the sides and a lovely aroma fills up the kitchen, it is done. Serve this warm with more dry fruits added on top. Or it can also be served chilled. This Halwa is used as a stuffing in Pooris in Hyderabad and called as Halwa Pooris/Puris. It can be eaten as it is too. The Halwa Pooris is another variation of it. Khoya or Mawa can also be added just before taking it off the heat..
- That is however purely optional. If you add Mawa or Khoya, it cannot be stored for long. Otherwise it can be stored for almost 15 days if refrigerated. And similar is the case with Halwa Pooris too. Children relish this a lot and all mothers usually make these in larger quantities and stack up. Children love to munch on these on any given day. They taste awesome with Rice Kheer. This variation is a third one in which these Halwa Pooris are served with Rice Kheer..
Chana dal has a richer flavour than other pulses, which helps in the preparation of a mouth-watering halwa. Soaked and ground dal is sautéed till a rich aroma is achieved, and then prepared into a. Chana dal has a richer flavour than other pulses, which lends itself well to the preparation of a mouth-watering halwa. Soaked and ground dal is sautéed till a rich aroma is achieved. Chana dal halwa recipe smooth melt in the mouth halwa you make with minimum ingredients.
Recipe : Chana Dal Halwa
being truly a healthy eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is about balanced and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthful foods three or more days every day. Healthy eaters eat several distinct types of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a serious lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally more or less nutritious. However, you always need to fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after their ingestion using solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful of the things they eat, and understand exactly the consequence it will have in their own bodies.
When someone is unable to take control of their eating, also they are very likely to escape control with different aspects of life also. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You always need to keep in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a bad thing. Healthy eating is a way of life, something which you could do to enhance your body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life better, healthy eating is simply the place to get started . You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, along with your loved ones.
After reading this procedure, now you are ready to be able to cook your first extraordinary Chana Dal Halwa and be a chunck of the few people that are able to prepare the special Chana Dal Halwa. If you wish that your families can also make a perfect Chana Dal Halwa or even to cook the unforgettable Chana Dal Halwa for you, dont forget to share this recipe to them.