Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy is the first thing that appears to most people’s thought when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we will tell you steps on preparing a tasty Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green apple and guava kofta in creamy gravy recipe. To make green apple and guava kofta in creamy gravy you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to make Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy:
- Take of Ingredients for Kofta.
- Provide 1 cup of peeled and grated green apple.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated guava.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 cup of fresh paneer.
- Provide 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- You need 4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 cup of oil for frying.
- Take of Ingredients for Creamy Gravy.
- You need 4 of Nos.finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Nos. Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 1 handful of cashews.
- Get 1 of No. Tejpatta.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds (jeera).
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamom.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- You need 10-2 of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of salt(to taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream/malai.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy:
- Take all the ingredients for kofta and mix them nicely.You can add more cornstarch or a bread slice if needed to get proper binding consistency.Prepare kofta balls..
- Deep fry the kofta balls till golden brown.Koftas are ready.Keep aside..
- To prepare the gravy first heat a heavy bottomed pan and add butter to it.Add cumin seeds.Then add onion and cook for a minute.Add the raw spices and ginger, garlic and green chillies.Add cashews and again sauté.Now add tomatoes, salt.Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes..
- Now butter and water and cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 20-25 minutes till the tomatoes are nicely cooked and you start getting nice aroma.Give a stir in between.Let it cool down a bit and then grind it into a fine paste.Strain it using a strainer to get velvety creamy gravy..
- Now heat a fresh pan and add 1/2 tsp butter to it.Add the gravy and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.Switch off the flame and add fresh cream.Give it a nice mix.Creamy gravy is ready..
- Arrange kofta balls on the serving plate.Pour gravy on top.Garnish with fresh cream and serve with hot chapatis..
Floating koftas in creamy gravy makes me drool. Since it is a 'No onion, No garlic' version, you could've added cashew. Malai Kofta is a blend of creamy white Mughlai gravy and soft fried Paneer kofta. Restaurant style recipe with video and step by step pictures. Think of Malai Kofta and chances are that you will recall the rich taste of the creamy mughlai gravy and the soft and tender kofta that just melt in your mouth.
Recipe : Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy
Being a healthy eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is all about balanced and moderate ingestion, composed of healthful foods at least three days every day. Healthy eaters eat many unique types of foods, not limiting themselves to a specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires a significant bit of leeway. You might eat too far or inadequate, consume foods which are sometimes more or less wholesome. However, you always need to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep the your mind and body strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their ingestion with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware of the things they eat, and know exactly the consequence it will have in their own bodies.
When somebody is not able to take charge of their eating, they are also likely to escape control with different aspects of life as well. They might wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, going to bed later and after.
You always need to remember that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Healthy eating is a method of life, something that you could do to enhance the body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your life simpler, wholesome eating is just the spot to get started out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After seeing this guide, now you are set to be able to make your first amazing Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy and be a chunck of the few people that can prepare the marvelous Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy. If you hope that your friends can also cook a perfect Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy or even to make the unforgettable Green Apple and Guava Kofta in Creamy Gravy for you, dont forget to share this page to them.