Raw Banana Paratha is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it arrives to a comfort meal. Today, we will provide you procedures on preparing a comforting Raw Banana Paratha.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana paratha recipe. You can cook raw banana paratha using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Raw Banana Paratha:
- Get 3 of raw banana.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Take Handful of coriander.
- Provide Handful of mint.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Oil.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Raw Banana Paratha:
- Take a mixing bowl add 1 1 /2 cup wheat flour,salt and add water as required and knead the dough and keep it aside.
- Take 3 raw banana cut them half and put it into pressure cooker and add 1 cup water and pressure cook it for untill 5 whistles..
- Once done let the cooker cool down and open the lid and take the raw banana in the other bowl and peel the skin of the banana.
- Then mash the raw banana and add chopped green chilli,mint,coriander,red chilli powder, turmeric powder,Chaat masala,salt,garam masala and mix it.
- Then take the dough make a round ball and roll it with help of rolling pin..
- Then add the stuffing in the center.
- Take the edge and start pleating as well as bringing the pleats in the center..
- Join the pleats together. the pleats have to be joined well, as otherwise there will be gaps while rolling and the filling comes out..
- Press the joined top portion slightly downward from the center.Dust it in the flour and roll it again and roll it evenly don't keep the edges thick..
- Pre heat the tava and transfer the paratha on the tava and cook it..
- When the base is partly cooked, flip the paratha.and add ghee and cook it untill the paratha turn a little golden brown and it's cooked all over. Keep pressing the edges with help of spatula so that they are cooked from the edges too..
- Once done turn off the flame and transfer it in to the serving plate..
- Serve it with curd & pickle this is best for the people who love aloo paratha but are Jain because raw banana is best substitute for potatoes.
Banana Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Boil bananas and remove its skin. Mix with water and make a dough. Amma used to make this veggie for us out of raw bananas. I do not remember what all went on it all I remember is eating this delicious raw banana cubes with curd rice.
Recipe : Raw Banana Paratha
being fully a healthy eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is all about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthful foods three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat several unique varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to a special food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too much or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally less or more wholesome. However, you always ought to fuel the body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your body and mind strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of their ingestion using solid conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious about what they eat, and understand the effect it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever somebody is unable to take charge of these eating, they are also very likely to get out of control with different facets of life also. They could wind up spending too much, talking too much, going to bed later and after.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Wholesome eating is just a way of life, some thing that you could do to enhance your own body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life better, wholesome eating is just the place to start. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After seeing this procedure, now you are ready to be able to make your first incredible Raw Banana Paratha and be a chunck of the few people that are able to make the marvelous Raw Banana Paratha. If you want that your families can also cook a remarkable Raw Banana Paratha or even to prepare the unforgettable Raw Banana Paratha for you, dont forget to share this site to them.