Dhokla in gravy is the first thing that comes to many people’s mind when it comes to a comfort meal. Today, we are going to provide you steps on serving a appetizing Dhokla in gravy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla in gravy recipe. You can have dhokla in gravy using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to make Dhokla in gravy:
- Get 8-10 pieces of dhokla.
- Provide as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of For gravy.
- Take 2 of medium size onion(paste).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes(paste).
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped corianderleaves for garnish.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Dhokla in gravy:
- Cut the dhokla pieces in small chunks.Now fry in hot oil till golden..
- Now in same pan add 2tbsp oil heat well.Now add bay leaf and cumin seed..
- When they started crackle add onion cook till golden on low flame,now add ginger garlic paste cook again 2min..
- Now add tomatoes and all the dry spices along with 1tbsp water mix well cook till oosing oil in it।..
- Now add 1glass of water and solited green chillies and cook cover for 8-10min.on medium low flame.stir in between..
- Now add fried dhokla chunks cook for 2min. New dish is ready to serve..
- Enjoy this with roti or rice..
Check if it is cooked by putting a fork into the Dhokla. If it comes out dry the Dhokla is ready. Remove the cake tin from the steamer and allow to cool a little. This idea came while cooking dhokla. One set of dhokla was spoiled while cooking because I put more water in the pressure cooker, water flooded the dhokla trays.
Recipe : Dhokla in gravy
being truly a healthy eater requires you to eventually become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced diet and moderate eating, consisting of healthy meals three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat several distinct types of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a significant bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or insufficient, consume foods that are sometimes less or more nutritionally beneficial. However, you should always fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your mind and body strong and attentive.
A wholesome eater is actually a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their eating together with solid judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always conscious of what they eat, and understand the result it will have on their bodies.
Whenever somebody is not able to take charge of these ingestion, they are also very likely to escape control with other features of life also. They could end up spending a lot, talking a lot, going to sleep later and after.
You always need to remember that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is just a means of life, some thing which you could perform to enhance your own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve considered making your own life simpler, wholesome eating is simply the spot to start. You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your family.
After seeing this procedure, now you are ready to be able to make your first incredible Dhokla in gravy and be a part of the minority people that are able to prepare the special Dhokla in gravy. If you wish that your friends can also make a remarkable Dhokla in gravy or even to make the extra delicious Dhokla in gravy for you, dont hestitate to share this web to them.