Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin is the nomero uno that comes to many people’s mind when it arrives to a perfect dish. Today, we will tell you procedures on cooking a appetizing Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potatoes au gratin recipe. To make scalloped potatoes au gratin you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Prepare 5 of medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 cups (1 pkg) of shredded Colby and Jack cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Extra cheese and milk.
- You need of Progresso Italian bread crumbs.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Put sliced potatoes in a glass or ceramic casserole dish and microwave in 4 minute intervals on high, stir potatoes around in between intervals, for a total of 16 minutes.
- While the potatoes are in the microwave, make the cheese sauce, put milk, butter and flour in a medium sauce pan over a medium low flame.
- Stir sauce with whisk until mixture thickens, consistency will be visibly thicker, about 5-10mins.
- Add the cheese and continue to whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is creamy, if sauce is too thick, thin with extra milk.
- After potatoes finish microwaving, pour cheese sauce over and stir potatoes to throughly coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle top of potatoes with extra shredded cheese and bread crumbs, cook in preheated 350° oven for 15-20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!.
What makes an au gratin an au gratin is the cheese. In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in the flour and salt, and stir constantly with a whisk for one minute. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
Recipe : Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
being truly a healthful eater requires one to become both educated and smart by what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthy meals three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat several different types of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or not enough, consume foods that are sometimes more or less nutritionally beneficial. But, you should always fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your mind and body strong and alert.
A healthy eater is actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their eating using sound judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful about what they eat, and also know exactly the effect it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever someone is not able to take control of these ingestion, they are also likely to escape control with different elements of life as well. They could wind up spending too much, talking too much, going to bed later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food in any way is always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is just a method of life, something which you could do to enhance the own body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your own life better, healthy eating is just the place to startout. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this instruction, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first extraordinary Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin and be a chunck of the few people that are able to make the marvelous Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin. If you wish that your friends can also serve a remarkable Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin or even to prepare the extra delicious Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin for you, dont forget to share this page to them.