Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice is the first thing that appears to most people’s thought when it arrives to a comfort dish. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on preparing a delicious Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yaksik – traditional korean sweet rice recipe. You can cook yaksik – traditional korean sweet rice using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice:
- Take 1 kg of mochi rice (sticky rice/glutinous rice).
- Get 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of salt.
- Take 50 grams of luo han guo.
- Use 30 grams of beet sugar or brown sugar.
- Use 1 dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare 15 of peeled sweet chestnuts.
- Use 70 grams of pine nuts.
- Prepare of Dates or other dried fruits.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice:
- Rinse the mochi sticky rice and pre-soak overnight or for at least 5 hours..
- The following day, drain it in a fine mesh sieve..
- Add to the rice cooker bowl and add enough water to just cover..
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, sugar, luo han guo and cinnamon. These amounts are will give you the typical Korean flavor (rich!), so reduce the amounts of the seasons for a milder version..
- While the rice is soaking, prepare a bowl or a container to mix the other ingredients. It is common to add chestnuts, pine nuts, and jujubes, but you could also use dried fruit and nuts..
- Dry roast the pine nuts in a frying pan..
- Cut the chestnuts in half, then remove them from their shells. It is easy to peel the chestnuts if you first cut them in half with a knife, make a small cut with scissors, then peel. Remove the inner skins, too..
- Add the dried fruit of your choice to the rice cooker and mix them into the rice. Top the mixture with the chestnuts and the pine nuts. Set the rice cooker to the "mochi rice" setting and cook..
- It's done….
- Let the rice steam a bit. It should look like this when mixed..
- Pack the sweet mochi rice into a container or cake pan (to make it easier to serve)..
- Cut the rice into desired sizes, then serve..
- If you don't plan to serve it right away, cover it with plastic wrap and freeze. Defrost at room temperature before serving..
Recipe : Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice
being truly a healthy eater requires you to eventually become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthful foods three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse types of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too much or insufficient, consume foods that are occasionally more or less wholesome. But, you always ought to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep both your body and mind strong and alert.
A healthy eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their eating with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware about the things they eat, and also know the consequence it will have in their own bodies.
When some one is unable to take control of their eating, also they are likely to escape control along with other elements of life too. They are able to end up spending a lot, talking too much, even going to bed later and later.
You always need to remember that restricting food in any way is almost always a terrible thing. Nutritious eating is just a method of life, some thing which you can perform to enhance the own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve considered making your life better, healthy eating is just the spot to begin . Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After reading this instruction, now you are near enough to be able to make your first incredible Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice and be a part of the minority people that can make the phenomenal Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice. If you want that your friends are also able to make a perfect Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice or even to prepare the extra delicious Yaksik – Traditional Korean Sweet Rice for you, dont doubt to share this web to them.