Kanchkolar Kofta is the first thing that comes to many people’s thought when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we are going to provide you instructions on serving a delicious Kanchkolar Kofta.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanchkolar kofta recipe. To cook kanchkolar kofta you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Kanchkolar Kofta:
- Prepare of For kofta.
- Take 2 of raw banana.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- Use of For gravy.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
- Use 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Kanchkolar Kofta:
- Boil or pressure cook potatoes and raw banana to make it soft and smooth..
- Smash potatoes and banana, add chilli powder,garam masala,chilli ginger paste,coriander powder and salt,mix it properly..
- Make small balls and roast them in Appam pan with 1 tsp oil or deep fry them..
- Heat oil in a pan,add cumin seeds and bay leaf,saute them,then add finely chopped tomatoes and cook them for 5 minutes on slow flame till it becomes smooth and soft keep them aside..
- Add 5 tbsp water in coriander powder,chilli powder,turmeric,and make a paste.,add this paste into tomato gravy and mix well,add more water,sugar and garam Masala and cook it for 5 to 10 minutes on slow flame..
- Once the gravy cooked properly, add prepared kofta into the gravy and let them cook for 5 minutes more.Kanchkolar kofta is ready serve them with roti or rice..
Kachkola'r kofta are delicately spiced, deep-fried raw banana fritters. Boiled kachkola are mashed with boiled potatoes, onion paste, ginger, green chillies, and a host of dry spices including bhaja masala, which gives the koftas their distinctive flavour. A little maida (all-purpose flour) binds everything together.. Bengali Style Kanch kolar Kofta Curry Recipe (Green Plantain Kofta Curry Recipe) is all time favorite Bengali dish made with soft and crispy Koftas dipped in thin and tangy based curry. The Raw banana is rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. The starch content present in raw banana will help in controlling blood sugar level and manage cholesterol.
Recipe : Kanchkolar Kofta
being fully a healthful eater requires you to become both educated and smart about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced and moderate eating, consisting of healthful foods at least three days each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally more or less nutritious. But, you always need to fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is really a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of their ingestion with sound judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious of the things they eat, and understand the effect it will have in their bodies.
Whenever somebody is not able to take control of these ingestion, they are also very likely to get out of control along with other aspects of life also. They could end up spending too much, talking too much, going to sleep later and after.
You always need to remember that restricting food whatsoever is always a bad thing. Wholesome eating is just a way of life, something which you can do to boost the body or your lifestyle. If you’ve thought about making your own life better, wholesome eating is just the spot to begin . You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After seeing this recipe, now you are ready to be able to make your first extraordinary Kanchkolar Kofta and be a part of the minority people that are able to make the special Kanchkolar Kofta. If you wish that your friends can also make a remarkable Kanchkolar Kofta or even to serve the extra delicious Kanchkolar Kofta for you, dont doubt to share this page to them.